Coronavirus Process Update for Grocery Shopping
- This is our preferred method of getting groceries to our customers
- Email your grocery list; include phone number; we will call to chat once its shopped and for payment firstname.lastname@example.org
- If no email, telephone 519-367-3030 (we prefer e-mail because we only have two phone lines and they get jammed up!)
- Payment: credit card, e-transfer, cheque with pre-approval
- Orders received until 12 Noon for current day shops; after 12 noon it will be ready the next morning (some exceptions can apply)
- Porch Pick Ups on Tuesday are only for seniors
- You can view products for sale in our store by viewing our website, Facebook; weekly flyer on-line
Seniors - Tuesday is Seniors Day
- Store is open 8am to 1pm and 4pm to 6pm
- This is your Porch Pick-Up Day; you may order other days also, but this is your day
- Email your order by noon or call in your order
- The store will be closed Monday to Saturday 1pm to 4pm to allow us to catch up on shops, disinfect the store and restock shelves; Porch pick-ups will continue if your order is ready to be picked up
- One person in the store per family; no group shopping
We ask that all customers, plan ahead for groceries so you do not need to place orders daily, or come to the store daily. Once or twice per week should be sufficient. During this unusual time, the grocery store is no longer a social place to come each day and visit with neighbors, or as an outing.
Please understand that we are trying to provide groceries for our community, but this staffing team needs to remain safe and healthy in order to do that. I understand, many people feel this doesn't affect them and its a huge inconvenience, but until the virus is under control, this is how we operate. We never thought, in a zillion years, we would wish people would NOT come into the store. But that is our wish. We have lots of groceries and are happy to get them to you, but please pre-order and pick them up on our porch.
Your Family Essentials at Great Prices
- $4.99 for 4L 2% or 1% milk
- $2.99 for one dozen white eggs
- $0.69 /lb for bananas
- $2.49 for white sugar
- $1.99 Old Mill white bread
- Great prices on President's Choice products
- Great deals on No Name products
- Weekly Flyer of in-store specials
- Smiles and friendly service are FREE!!
The one and only full service grocery store in South Bruce proudly serving Mildmay, Teeswater and surrounding rural communities. Proudly independent!